It's crazy once you start researching the things you can do to cut back on calories, and eat healthier!
For example, I ran out of coffee creamer here at work, so instead of having my second cup of coffee, I decided to have a cup of green tea with honey, not sure how many less calories I consumed, but I know that was the healthier choice, and so I'm going to make that a habit from now on. EASY.
Here are some things YOU can do, because everyone is different, so pick a few and see how it goes!
1. Count your calories! (I do this with a free App called My Fitness Pal)
2. Drink water instead of soda, I do this and now I'm addicted to water haha, but it's a good habit..
3. REMOVE the JUNK food from your house! It works!
4. Bulk up your meals with more veggies, they'll help you feel fuller and add lots of fiber to your diet.
5. Eat S L O W E R. How easy is that?? And I can tell you from experience it works!