Connecticut Saturday Storm Updates #StayHomeStaySafe
As CT DOT crews keep our roads safe, please stay home if you can!
No flights at Bradley International Airpot UPDATES HERE
TRAVEL ALERT Starting at 3 AM, Sat 1/29: -Ban on ALL tractor trailers on limited access highways -All motorists are advised to stay home & off the roads; essential travel only
All bus service, including CTtransit local and express and CTfastrak services, will be suspended state-wide from 2:00am Saturday, January 29, to 3:00am Sunday January 30th due to the approaching winter storm.
Metro-North Rail Service is suspended today, Saturday, January 29 on the Wassaic, Danbury, New Canaan and Waterbury branches. Trains run once an hour on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven lines.
Shore Line East Due to the forecasted winter storm, service will be suspended for Saturday, January 29. We will continue monitoring the weather and working with our ground crews to evaluate the situation. Visit www.shorelineeast.com for details.
Attention CTrail Customers:
Connecticut is forecasted to experience a severe winter storm this weekend. As a precaution, CTrail Shore Line East / Hartford Line / Metro-North service on the New Canaan Line/ Danbury Line / Waterbury Line, and Amtrak will suspend service for Saturday, January 29.
Saturday, January, 29:
- All Acela Service (operating between Washington, D.C. and New York/Boston) is cancelled
- All Northeast Regional & Vermonter Service between Boston and New York is cancelled
- Limited Northeast Regional Service between New York and Washington, D.C. and points south.
- Lake Shore Limited trains 49/449 (operating between Chicago and New York/Boston) are cancelled
- All Springfield Shuttle service between New Haven and Greenfield, Mass. is cancelled
- Limited Downeaster Service (operating between Brunswick, Maine to Boston)
- Limited Empire Service (operating between New York and Albany)
- Limited Keystone Service will operate between Philadelphia and Harrisburg ONLY (No Keystone Service trains will operate between Philadelphia and New York)
- Palmetto train 90 (operating between New York and Savannah, Ga.) will terminate in Washington, D.C.
- Carolinian train 80 (operating between Charlotte and New York) will terminate in Washington, D.C.
Sunday, January, 30:
- Northeast Regional trains 150 & 160 (operating between Boston and New York) are cancelled
- Downeaster Service train 690 (operating between Brunswick, Maine to Boston) is cancelled
- Northeast Regional train 195 (operating between Boston and Richmond, Va.) will originate in New York
- Northeast Regional train 99 (operating between Boston and Newport News, Va.) will originate in New York
- Carolinian train 79 (operating between Charlotte and New York) will originate at Washington, D.C
FO more travel alerts: