Here is Renee's interview with Heather Paliotta, Charlestown Chamber of Commerce Executive Director and Director of the Charlestown Seafood Festival, and Kimberly Poland, President of Poland Media Group, and Media, PR and Sponsorships for the Charlestown Seafood Festival!
They share everything you need to know about the festival!
The 36th Annual Charlestown Seafood Festival is August 6, 7 & 8, 2021 at Ninigret Park in Charlestown, Rhode Island!
The Charlestown Seafood Festival is a gastronomic extravaganza of the BEST seafood as well as an array of all types of foods for every taste.
Seafood, lobsters, steamers, chowder, raw bar, fish & chips, lobster rolls, clam cakes, stuffies….plus: pizza, sausage, ice cream, hot dogs, burgers, cotton candy….there is truly something for everyone
Beer, Wine + Seltzer Tents
- Official Wine Sponsor is Wickford based Gooseneck Vineyards
- Local Hand Crafted Whalers beer is proudly served
- White Claw seltzers in a variety of flavors
Daily live bands - featuring New England’s top AD/DC tribute band “Dirty Deeds”
Amusements - Rides & Games
- Friday Noon - 4pm ride all rides for only $25 special for opening day
- Fireworks on Saturday night
- Classic Car Show on Sunday
- Raffles - 50/50 raffles, lobster raffles plus raffles for a Block Island Getaway, a Charlestown Getaway, two Paddle Boards, Gooseneck Vineyards 3, 6 and 9 Liter Wines, White Claw Summer Cooler and Tickets to Rhythm and Roots
- Arts & Crafts
- Kid Zone
Visit charlestownseafoodfestival.com for tickets and more info!