Two Roads said the cans, canned in August and September, may have an unpleasant taste and a sulfur-like aroma but don't pose a health concern.
The affected batches have the following package dates found on the bottom of cans:
- Lil’ Heaven 12-pack cans from package dates of 8/21/19 - 9/14/19
- Lil’ Heaven 6-pack cans from package dates of 8/21/19 - 9/14/19
- Lil’ Heaven 16oz cans from package dates of 8/23/19 - 9/13/19
- Lil’ Juicy 16oz cans from package dates of 8/20/19 - 9/11/19
- Variety 12-Pack Beer Bus from package code of BBE 08DEC19 & BBE 09DEC19
Customers can bring the packages back to Two Roads for a full refund.
They can also submit a photo of the bottom of the can and fill out an online form that can be found HERE