What happens to your body in extreme cold? Know the signs...
1. your body redirects blood away from your hands and feet and toward your vital organs to keep your core temp up
2. You get goosebumps from the tiny muscles around your follicles contracting
3. You start to shiver . It's like a self-defense mechanism for your body trying to warm itself
4. You start feeling confused. It's a sign of hypothermia
5. You eventually stop shivering, and that's when you know you have SEVERE hypothermia
6.Your skin will freeze and it can happen in as little as five minutes. Wear a hat because your ears are the first to go!
7.Blindness is a possibility but it's only temporary