1. Face a wall and assume a split stance with your left foot forward, toes touching the wall. This is the starting position.
2. Take 5 seconds to lower your body until the top of your left thigh is at least parallel to the ground, pushing your left heel into the floor as hard as you can.
3. Hold for 5 seconds, and then explode back up to the starting position.
4. Do 5 reps in 1 minute, and then immediately switch legs and repeat.
5. Rest for 60 seconds and repeat the 2-minute sequence, this time starting with your right foot forward.